Monday 28 September 2015

THE FINAL RIDES: VIN DIESEL CONFIRMS FAST AND FURIOUS 8, 9, AND 10



Lovers of the Fast and Furious franchise all over the world have three more reasons to rejoice as Vin Diesel confirms Universal Studios have given the go-ahead to three more films in the franchise.

Vin Diesel who was a star, producer, and co-director of the Fast and Furious wrote on
his Facebook wall;
" The fans of the Fans and Furious SAGA are the best fans in the world.... Since I became the producer in 2008, you have been with me every step of the way....literally giving me feedback that proved invaluable. 
Thank you. 

My producer partner Neal would love for me to just sign off on a director,  but this is too special a franchise, so these matters have to be carefully handled.  To be clear, NO ONE has been offered to help Fast 8 yet...let alone seen a script. 

Universal has been so good to me and so trusting of the vision...they have been like a family... I promised the studio I would deliver one last Trilogy to end the saga. 

I will announce the director on my next post". 

Fast 8 is set for release in spring of 2017.


3 comments:

  1. Am a fan .. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is The Best Movie I Ever seen.Thank You For Nice postclick Here to see First And Furious 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best movies series of your Career Vin. You have a big fan following including me. Although you have told the plan of 5 years for the saga, But you added the end word with that. I don't want this series to be ended. :( and yes, Eagerly waiting for the fast and furious 8 trailer

    ReplyDelete